ISC Legends – Tournament Rules
1) Player must reach “Qualifying Age” in the calendar year of the “Designated Classification” for participation
2) A player on a ISC World Tournament roster is ineligible to participate in the “Legends” tournament until that World Tournament team has been eliminated.
3) ISC Out-Of-Region rules and fees do not apply.
4) All players must be permanent residents of North America.
5) Teams will be allowed only two players “cross-border” (USA/Canada or Canada/USA)
1- Tournament play will be governed by the current Official Rules of Softball, with exceptions as noted in the current ISC Guide
2- The Official team roster shall be limited to Twenty (20) players.
3- All players and coaches must be dressed in full playing uniform, including caps of like style and color.
4- International Tie-Breaker rule will be implemented after the seventh inning. Last batter from previous inning will start on 2B.
5- A ‘Designated Runner’ (DR) can be used in Legends competition as follows
DR may run for anyone, but can only be used for one player each inning.
DR may enter game to hit or play defense, this will eliminate the DR for the game.
DR must be listed on the Official Line-up Card prior to start of the game
4- ISC Mercy rule is:
7 Run lead after 5 innings
12 Run lead after 4 innings
15 Run lead after 3 innings
6- Any Forfeit Game will be recorded as 2 – 0 score.
7- Courtesy runner is allowed only with two outs for the catcher.
8- International Tie-Breaker rule will be implemented after the seventh inning. Last batter from previous inning will start on 2B.
9- Criteria for seeding teams in pool play to division rounds;
1) Won – Loss Record
2) Runs Against
3) Run Differential (max 7 runs per game)
4) Runs For
5) Coin Flip
Men’s Fastpitch Softball, ISC Fastpitch Softball.